Sunday, October 27, 2013

Who am I?

I...

I am Marie Pistek a problem solving fanatic interested in new technologies as it relates to Real Estate markets.  Upon my graduation I am looking to break away from the Midwest and move South in effort to find a career which involves problem solving and pushes me to learn.

Am A Student

I currently attend the University of Northern Iowa (UNI) where in the spring I will graduate with a double major in Management Information Systems and Real Estate.  For the past four years this college has been my home.  UNI has allowed me to find my strengths, make connections, and set goals.



Have A Huge Family 

Family is one of the most important things to me.  My dad is one of 9 children and my mother one of 4.   Not one of my Aunts or Uncles had less than three children.   That being said growing up there was never a shortage of children to play with or new cousins to meet. My summers were filled spending a week at a time at my aunts and uncles houses.  With a family as large as mine it is near impossible to see myself without them.


Am a Traveler


Vacations who doesn't love them?  I have been very fortunate in my traveling endeavors.  Beyond the typical state travels I have visited Ireland and in a few weeks I am bound for the Bahamas.  Ireland is by far the most eye opening travel experience I have had.  The lifestyle is completely different and much more relaxed.  On this trip with my mother and sister we met more family and I do hope to see them again in the future.




No comments:

Post a Comment